Personal starcraft were extremely rare – governments and corporations traveled between the stars as they pleased, not us little people. Not hardly ever. But the lawyer said the will was clear – my mother had left me an old cargo hauler. Her first ship and now it was mine. Now I can travel the stars as I please. Now I can find out what really happened to her. —Maclean
• Countless RPG missions, nested with story–specific missions, that take place on ships, spacestations, planets, and moons! Shoot it out in ship–to–ship combat or shoot it out on the ground as you and your crew try and make a living!
• Massive amounts of cargo that the you can trade, sell, or use for yourself, including combining items to produce new items to trade, sell or use! Map new planets in the air and then explore the surface with your crew for your own purposes or to make a little extra cash from land–hungry colonists!
• Dozens of ship classes, each with expandable levels of technology — which are reflected in the ship models, weapons and combat effects. Dozens of weapons and technology players can outfit their ship with in order to fly further, faster, carry more cargo and protect themselves better!
• And more!
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Northstar Wiki
- 2009-09-04 / Fort Zombie officially announced.
- 2009-03-03 / NorthStar Interview at Strategy Core.
NorthStar on the Internet
The old ship — well in this case your Mother went from being an indy trader on the Northstar to working her way up the ranks of the Hudson's Bay Trade Corp to the point she was commanding a 2 mile long trade / factory ship touring the frontier when she disappeared — the least you could do is live up to that career arc in her original ship.
We apologize, database maintenance in progress. Editing is locked while we update our system.